Webinar software systems help people and businesses in many ways, from educating students to advertising and selling at scale.
For your online event, the tool should at the very least assist you in attracting new participants from outside of your current audience.
The online seminar that transforms a lecture into a conversation in the present moment from any location defines the term webinar.
Even when they are not physically present in a similar place where the event or presentation is held, webinars enable sizable groups of participants to participate in online conversations.
When properly implemented, a webinar offers a fun and educational platform for new and current clients that will give knowledge to your target audience.
With the help of webinars, you can get to know your audience better and address any concerns they may have. It’s an excellent approach to developing connections and raising awareness of your brand. It can help promote or demonstrate a product.
The ideal webinar software will differ according to the preferences of each individual.
Here are some free and paid best webinar platforms for 2022
Best Webinar Platforms / Software / Tools for 2022
Demio offers a terrific mix of webinar capabilities & marketing tools to increase lead generation along with no-download webinars for your audience.
Along with HD video streaming, Demio is one of the best webinar tool that comes with a great visual appeal.
All pricing tiers include excellent basic features.
Sophisticated webinar setup, live chat and email support, unlimited webinars, 100 recordings of each webinar, and powerful analytics are some of the benefits it offers.
You can test out all of Demio’s features during a 14-day free trial of its webinar software.
A summary of their paid plans is shown below:
Pricing & Plans
- Starter Plan: $34 per month for a webinar room that seats 50 people
- Growth Strategy: a 150-person room costs $69
- Business Plan: A 500-person room costs $163 per month
- User Friendly UI with focus on important things
- The staff prioritizes customization while executing events, and they provide excellent customer service when necessary
They are thought to be one of the simplest platforms to use and let you start a webinar in under a minute thanks to pre-built thank you and sign-up pages.
Overall, WebinarNinja is an excellent tool for those looking for both sophisticated features and quick webinar creation.
You may create many different sorts of webinars with WebinarNinja, including:
- Live broadcasting feature: a host who is present to engage the audience.
- Automated Webinars: On-demand or schedule-based recorded webinars.
- Webinar Series: A series is a collection of numerous webinars.
- Hybrid: A hybrid video combines live and recorded content
- Live Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Drip Campaigns & Email Automation
- Prebuilt bespoke Signup landing pages – with high conversion rates
- Analytics Dashboard
- Data Export from Analytics
- Poll Options: to conduct numerous polls before, during & after the Webinar
WebinarNinja offers three plans:
- Basic Plan costs $29 a month: Suitable for Webinars holding upto 50 viewers
- Pro Plan costs $99 a month: Brings up extra 100 people
- Plus Plan costs $199 a month:
With GoToWebinar, you can concentrate solely on expanding your clientele and expanding your business without having to worry about the mess and confusion that comes with webinar organisation.
Simply select the date for your webinar, and the rest will be handled automatically.
Additionally, it introduces you to a range of options that can enhance your webinar experience, such as flexible scheduling and event administration in its entirety.
You have access to several built-in webinar layouts that offer the ideal business setting.
- Very strong analytics
- HD Webinar Video Quality
- 24/7 customer support
- Acquisition Tracking to track which channels attracted the most participants
- GoToMeeting (a web conferencing software) integration
- Built-in polls & surveys to keep webinar audience engaged & interested
- Automated recording & sharing of Webinar sessions
BlueJeans is another great Webinar building tool that offers Large Virtual Events and Townhalls, costing around $83/month.
This virtual event platform can be used to host large-scale worldwide events, such as town halls, interactive events, and live broadcasts.
One of the best Webinar software if you do Webinars at a large scale.
- Cloud based event recording
- Simple moderator controls for events management
- Works from any device without downloading app
- 24*7 assistance, that too on priority
- You can also Live Stream on Facebook
- Sophisticated reports post webinars
- Specifications for audiovisual equipment
Monthly prices for BlueJeans Events begin at $83 (when paid annually). This allows for up to 100 attendees, engagement tools, and a two-hour webinar maximum.
BlueJeans is the best option if you intend to hold sizable events, townhalls, and all-hands meetings for a global audience.
MyConference is another great webinar application.
Its handy scheduling view, which allows you to view several webinars in one location, and its “always-on” webinar room are some of its noteworthy features.
MyConference also enables you to communicate with your audience before, during, and after the webinar.
Although their tool is free for up to 20 participants, if you require more attendees, it becomes highly pricey. For instance, it costs $1,920 a month to entertain up to 5,000 guests.
If you’re seeking a low-cost team collaboration solution to host several webinars for a small audience, this software is recommended.
- Video conferencing for teams
- Screen Sharing
- White Label products for Brands & Agencies
- Support for over 16 languages
- Attendees doesn’t have to download anything to attend the webinar
- Online Quizzes & Polls
Paid options offer access to more storage and full HD movies and scale according to the number of attendees.
For instance, the monthly cost for 60 guests is $30, for 150 guests it is $51, and for 1,000 it is $250.
WorkCast is an easy-to-use webinar platform with a host of useful features that claim to be “designed for marketers.”
WorkCast has got you covered whether you’re producing evergreen content, hosting live or on-demand webinars, or doing a combination of all three.
To host, participate in, or present at webinars, no downloads or plugins are necessary.
Simulative webinars are a choice that combines pre-recorded video with a live Q&A session or presentation – all the advantages of viewer interaction without the hassle of setting up a live webinar.
WebinarJam is an easy-to-use Webinar software which is particularly good at product sales.
Pop-up CTAs that show during the webinar make it simple for attendees to make a purchase and are a handy feature of WebinarJam.
- Trial for 14 days for only $1
- You can replay your webinar exactly with “Replica Replays”; for instance, attendee remarks will display at the same moment on the replay as they did on the original.
- Up to six presenters and 5,000 live participants are permitted under the enterprise plan.
- User-friendly and speedy CTA pop-ups are also available
- Basic plan for 500 attendees costs $499 per year
- Professional Plan for 2,000 attendees costs $699 annually
- Enterprise plan costs $999 per year for 5,000 attendees
8. Intermedia AnyMeeting
With affordable pricing and access to all the basic webinar capabilities, AnyMeeting is a great choice for small gatherings.
But it’s not suited for big occasions.
Intermedia AnyMeeting Features
- Upto 20 people can attend for free
- HD streaming & recordings of Webinars
- Available in 16 languages
Online meetings have come to be known as Zoom meetings.
With Zoom, you can also run a webinar.
It’s free if it lasts under 40 minutes and has 100 participants, and you receive a lot of engagement features and marketing capabilities that other free webinar solutions lack.
- Live chat, screen sharing, and other interactive features to cultivate contacts
- Cloud based backup
- Automated surveys post Webinar completion to collect session feedback
Livestorm is a fantastic webinar platform that works wonders for selling and showing off products.
There are no restrictions on the webinar’s duration. You can access it from laptops and mobile phones both.
Their automated and on-demand webinars are most effective for video podcast interviews, staff onboarding, and online courses.
Email logistics is another area where this webinar tool shines out since you can send marketing emails, automate them, check email status, and personalise them.
Additionally, this webinar tool takes seriously the protection of your data.
- Excellent for 1:1 meetings and product demonstrations to qualify leads and enhance your sales process
- Integrate and analyse video meetings and webinars
- With webinar sequences, a high level of automation is offered
- Provides thorough, multilingual customer care
- It has functions like screen sharing, one-click invitations, the ability to embed registration forms, and more
- A freemium plan with necessary functionality is available from Livestorm
Livestorm features are excellent along with great video quality.
The best part is, it is compared to how simple PowerPoint is to use.
In the blog above, there are several types of free webinar software you might use to stay afloat during these tough times.
You should be able to choose the solution that best suits your needs by looking through our list of available options.
1. Can you make money with webinars?
People have the option to buy your product or service and advance their learning. People will buy your goods live if you properly promoted your webinar, educate your audience, and gave a compelling sell.
2. Does Google have webinar platforms?
A platform for creating webinars, online meetings, web conferences, video conferences, and virtual events is called Business Hangouts.
3. Can I do a webinar on YouTube?
From your desktop, participate in a meeting or webinar live.
Select the YouTube channel you want to stream to after logging in.